21 Exercise to Reduce Belly Fat
Reducing your tummy is probably the biggest challenge you shall ever face. And how to reduce belly fat by exercise? Even those who have lost weight complain about their stubborn belly fat which just does not seem to go. To get a flat and attractive looking stomach, you need to follow a particular diet chart and do certain kinds of exercises to reduce belly fat every day. By exercising we don’t mean just stomach exercises but also others. This includes aerobics, Pilates, dance, cardio and Zumba. Even though your tummy might be the most touch place to lose weight from, you should never give up. Trying is the first step to becoming successful. If you are sure you want to reduce your tummy, then you should read this article that will act as a perfect guide.
1. Crunches Exercises To Reduce Belly Fat:
- Crunches are said to be the best way to burn your belly fat. There are a variety of crunch exercises to reduce tummy that one could try.
- Begin a simple crunch exercise by lying flat on the ground with your knees bent and feet on the ground or
- You could also simply lift your legs off the ground making a right angle with your legs.
- The next step is to keep your hands either behind your head or cross them on your chest.
- Inhale and exhale as go bring your torso on and off the floor.
- This exercise is really good for your abdominal muscles and you could start by doing this simple crunch ten times as a beginner.
- You could then move on to trying Twist Crunches where you lift your right shoulder towards the left, at the same time keeping your body on the ground.
- Once you are used to twist crunches you could add on side crunch- that is to move your legs along with your shoulders from right to left.
More Tips On 21 Exercise to Reduce Belly Fat
21 Exercise to Reduce Belly Fat Reviewed by Admin on 12:00 AM Rating: